Tuesday, December 9, 2008
- Drink plenty of water, thoroughly hydrate your skin, including lips.
- Avoid harsh weather. If this is impossible, make sure you always protect your lips by applying a lip balm.
- Try using the lip balms regularly. If you wait until you have chapped lips, the recovery will take longer.
- Try not to lick your lips or remove the skin with your fingers. It irritates the skin, and slows down any efforts we invest in lip care.
- Make sure you take vitamin supplements. Often, cracks in the corner of the mouth indicate a deficiency of Vita