LipstickFan team Wishing u And ur Family

MIXING OF LIPCOLOR  

Friday, December 26, 2008




Like me do you also wonder how to get new lip color with out any expense? Or may be like me you are also fed up of roaming around the lipstick stores for new better lip color. Whenever I want to go for party I start applying lip color after applying two to three times one day idea strikes my mind why not mix red with mauve or why not mix brown with golden I was surprised this idea works!!!!As I mixed two lip color then I thought to mix one or two more color in order to get different shades trust me gals it really really work check it out yourself hey when you will get very good color do leave comment on our post. According to me lighter shades come up with very good lip color instead of darker color. while mixing of lipstick lighter shades it self will turn into dark colors. DO try this trick.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


0 comments: to “ MIXING OF LIPCOLOR

 

Design by Nitesh Bhatia @ Linkz Masti